The KidKraft Uptown Espresso Kitchen is a great choice for your child, especially if she or he shows an interest in cooking. Extremely realistic, durable, easy to use with an attractive modern design, it’s no wonder this toy kitchen is a #1 Best Seller!
KidKraft Uptown Espresso Kitchen – Review
Ages? 3 to 7 years old
Assembly Needed? Yes. May take approx 3 hours
Assembled Size? 42.5″ wide x 17.1″ deep x 41″ high
Color/Finish? Silver and Espresso (Dark Brown)
The KidKraft Uptown Espresso Kitchen is a good-sized kitchen for kids, jam-packed with impressive features, including:
- four burners
- microwave (with rotating turntable inside)
- refrigerator with top freezer
- dishwasher (with slide-out shelf)
Additionally, it has a cordless phone, paper towel holder, pegs for pot holders or utensils and additional storage space.
What We like …
- The windows on the oven, microwave and freezer that allows kids to see inside.
- That the plastic sink can be removed (by a grown-up) for cleaning, if necessary.
- Additional storage space available over the sink so kids can store some of their favorite items in there.
- Special molded latches on the freezer, microwave, dishwasher and oven doors for interactive play.
- Cordless phone and write-on chalkboard for an enhanced experience.
- Composite wood components that offer the feel of real kitchen furniture.
- That it’s large enough for several kids to play at once yet small enough to fit in a corner of a room
- The high-quality design by a trusted children’s furniture manufacturer: KidKraft
- Step-by-step installation instructions (speaking of which … you can see a copy here.)
Investing in the Uptown Espresso Kitchen provides a means for kids to emulate what real cooks do. This smart-looking, interactive, kid-sized play kitchen will provide years of cooking play fun.